by EHP on Friday, October 29, 2010
One of Halloween's minor hazards can be candy overload. Should any of our well mannered readers find themselves fretting about all the candy their children will be gobbling up this weekend; should any readers experience or witness candy overload; should anyone actually find some time to do some reading, we offer a fun, candy-centric reading list.
(1) For anyone who missed this story in Wednesday's New York Times, Is Candy Evil or Just Misunderstood?
(2) For those readers who believe candy may be misunderstood, 5 Superpowers of Candy, from Strollerderby.
(3) For others who are fairly certain that candy is bad, if not actually evil, Halloween Candy: The Good, the Not So Bad, and the Stuff that Rots Teeth, from the Mommy Files.
(4) For sheer hilarity, The 9 Grossest kinds of Candy No Adult Should Give Out On Halloween, from the Huffington Post.
(5) Finally, for some good ideas of what to do with all of it, 25 Things to do with Halloween Candy, from Parenting.com
*Image from This Mama Cooks